Boat tours in Paraty
What better way to explore the tropical islands and deserted sandy beaches than on boat tours in Paraty?
There are boat tours to suit all budgets and tastes.
From traditional converted fishing boats chugging around the bay to huge motorised schooners that can take up to 200 people.
From zippy fastboats to movie star speedboats. Paraty has them all!
Paraty Explorer tips for Boat Tours in Paraty:
✔️ Go early – a 09:30am start will avoid the crowds and get the best weather!
✔️ Go private – you deserve it! Stop when you want, where you want.
✔️ Go with an English speaking captain – the captain knows the bay but does he understand what you want?
Boat tours in Paraty tend to be 5 or 6 hours stopping 4 times at islands and beaches in the bay.
Optional activities include swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, hiking, fishing and standup paddleboarding. Make sure you check what is available before you book.
PARATY EXPLORER ONLY TAKES BOOKINGS FOR PRIVATE HIRE BOAT AND SPEEDBOAT TOURS.
We don’t work with the regular large Schooner boat tours.
Our favourite Boat Tour stops include:
- snorkeling in the crystal clear waters at Pescaria and Cumprida Islands
- turtle spotting at Jurumirim Beach
- Vermelha Beach for delicious seafood lunch
- looking for the Golden Lion Tamarin (endangered monkey) on Mantimento Island
- exploring the local Caiçara culture of the fishing community on Araujo Island
- swimming at Malvao Island, Lula beach, Cotia Island…the list goes on and on!
- dolphin spotting on the way to Cocos Island